TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2020
You may also give us permission to send you periodic updates of services and products, which may be of interest to you through, without limitation, email, mail, SMS text message, or telemarketing – only when specific consent is given.
You understand that third party providers may maintain the information you submitted to us whether you elect to use their services or not. In the event you no longer want to receive communications from one of these independent third party providers, you must notify the third party provider directly.
- The company’s website is www.therightremortgages.co.uk
- The website is only to be used by residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. By using this website you undertake that you are aged 18 or over and permanently reside in the UK.
- Any financial information contained on this website or directly linked from this website is not to be considered as “Financial Advice” from the website. The website is not registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and we recommend you to seek independent financial advise before signing any contract regarding remortgages.
- The website is not held responsible for any problems, issues, losses or damages that may arise between yourselves and any 3rd parties where initial contact was instigated through the website.
- Any data submitted to the website is wholly independent to any data that is submitted to the website’s 3rd party partners; and is governed by individual terms and conditions.
- The website recommends you seek independent advice before agreeing to any 3rd party contracts, terms and conditions and/or remortgage policies.
- You agree that the information given to the website is accurate and true, and will be treated on a as is basis. Consequently the website is not liable for any losses or damages that may arise from the data accuracy when it is passed to a 3rd party.
- The information and data contained in this website is subject to change. We will endeavor to keep the information up to date and keep the website available at all times.
- The website is free to use, but we may introduce you to a 3rd party partner who may offer you products or services that may be chargeable.
- The information you submit onto this website, or information gathered from the website must not be used for illegal or immoral use.
This is an independent website and is not affiliated with any of the listed products or services. Trademarks, service marks, logos and/or domain names are the property of their respective owners, who have no association with or make any endorsement of the products or services provided by this website. Furthermore, participating product/service providers are independent third parties and this website is purely acting as an introducer to said 3rd parties. To contact us please email [email protected]
All rights reserved
www.therightremortgages.co.uk is a trading name of Ad Flip Digital Media LLC 25000 Avenue Stanford Suite H Los Angeles, California 91355.